1. For Adults the regular tuition fee for the Fall semester of 2016 is $235 for 10 classes. For children 18 and under, the regular tuition is $205.
(This includes a reduced cost membership to the Reynolds-Hanafin-Cooley Branch of Comhaltas Ceoltoiri Eireann.)
2. A second or subsequent immediate family member (ie, spouse or child over 18) is discounted to $175.
3. An individual adult student taking more than one class receives a discounted rate of $175. for each additional class.
4. Rates for ADDITIONAL family members 18 and under (after the first class at the regular tuition rate) are discounted to $150.00.
5. Realta Geala Jr. (18 and Under) is $50.00 for students registered in a regular class. For those not registered in a regular class, the full tuition fee of $200.00 applies.
6. Special children’s introductory class tuition is $80.00.
Late Registration Fee
1. Students who fail to register before the registration deadline are charged a late registration fee of $35.00. Registration deadline is generally two weeks prior to the first day of class, but a late fee may be waived if there is a delayed registration period.
There are no exceptions to this penalty and it applies to all classes.
2. It is to be noted that this penalty refers only to registration and not to payment. That is, payment is appreciated but not required with registration.
Registration After Classes Commence
1. No registrations will be allowed later than two weeks into the semester.
2. Tuition fees will not be pro-rated.
Full payment is required by the first class. At the discretion of the Administrator, a student may be admitted to the first class without payment for sufficient reason. However, full payment is required by the second class or the student will not be admitted to class and the teacher will be so advised. No student will be allowed to continue taking a class without tuition payment received.
Tuitions are fully refundable up to the registration deadline. Otherwise, tuitions are not refundable except for factors that have made it impossible for a student to attend. Examples would be a serious illness or unexpected family situation. The reason for this policy is that the School plans its classes on the basis of the number of registered students which determines whether our instructional costs are covered by tuition revenue.